Welcome to the Ausdroid Podcast Episode 7 recorded on Wednesday 1st June. Buzz, Lucas, Irwin and Geoff hit it hard with the big topics of the fortnight. The Gamers United Auction for the Cancer Council, HTC’s bootloader turn around, Samsung Galaxy S II and Irwin’s photo of his Eee Pad Transformer. All garner a great deal of attention, so check it out and we hope you enjoy.
Hit the break for the goods.
- Gamers United auction for the Cancer Council of Australia, organised by Phil Tann. Phil gives us a run down on this awesome auction for a great charity. Thanks to everyone who donated and good luck to everyone bidding. Hit up the auction at: http://tinyurl.com/guauction
- Android 2.3.3 heading to your HTC Desire HD from Vodafone now
- Xperia Arc begins to hit stores…. Finally
- NVIDIA previews ‘Glowball’ game on quad-core Project Kal-El CPU
- HTC locked boot-loader policy: It’s dead, Jim
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer on sale today from JB Hi-Fi and Harvey Norman
- Samsung Galaxy S II round-up
- HTC Desire S on Telstra – pricing confirmed
- Ausdroid on SBS News about Android in Australia
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email