HTC’s first 3D device is now available for purchase via Telstra’s online store. The EVO 3D is being pushed by Telstra on their $59 Freedom Connect Plan which also adds an extra $23 (after MRO bonus) a month to pay off the device — or you can purchase outright for $912 ($113 more than MobiCity </plug>). Telstra have made no comment as to when the devices will be available in stores, however, it can only be a few days away depending on store location.
The EVO 3D is also coming to Vodafone in the next week or so, with more competitive pricing than Telstra; Telstra’s network does come into play though. So who’s going to jump about the Telstra & 3D bandwagon with the EVO 3D? I’m pretty interested to know if you guys think 3D in its current form will take off, let me know.
If you want a quick spec comparison to the HTC Sensation, check out this post, otherwise, here are the key specs Telstra want you to know..
- Android™ (Gingerbread) with HTC Sense™
- 4.3-inch touch qHD screen with (540×960) resolution capable of glasses-free 3-D
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Dual 5 mega-pixel cameras with auto focus and dual LED flash for 2D/3D video/photo capture
- 720p HD video recording
- Adobe Flash Player 10.2 for an amazing mobile web browsing experience
- Internal phone storage: 1 GB