So here we are, another day another dollar, just without the dollar. Anyways, what a way to start your weekend, but with a good dosing of Ausdroid-ness, in the form of the Ausdroid Podcast. We hit a number of things this week, Ice Cream Sandwich, Tablets, Sony Ericsson all get mentions, as well as an app review from each of us. Buckle up peepz, because without our “Jedi”, the Dark Side of the Force takes over.
Hit the break for the goods.
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray mini-review
- Hp Touchpad Roundup – CM7 close to being functional and Another step forward
- White Samsung Galaxy S II coming soon to Vodafone
- Sony Ericsson plans for Ice Cream Sandwich on its 2011 Xperia lineup
- After Ice Cream Sandwich comes Android Jelly Bean
- HTC EVO 3D now available now from Testra and Vodafone
- Google Music — Review
- Kogan now selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola XOOM, starting from $499 and $509 respectively
- HTC announce the HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio, Asia Pacific launch late September
- Parrot to release an Android powered car stereo system
- Amazon Appstore now available for Australians
- Images and details of the Motorola Atrix 2 surface, 1080p video recording and Android 2.3.5
- NVIDIA’s Project Kal-El Quad-Core CPU actually has a 5th core to keep power consumption low
- App Roundtable: Buzz – Appzorter and Smart App Protector
- App Roundtable: Matt – Package Tracker Pro
- App Roundtable: Irwin – Muffin Knight
- App Roundtable: Lucas – Camera360 and LogMeIn and tTorrent
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email