Yes it’s finally here, the Ausdroid Podcast Episode 23. It’s taken almost a week and I’m promise I will try to get it out much sooner next time. This episode is a bit of a ripper, it was a small house, with only 4 hosts but we got through some news. HTC’s newest handset and the first 4G phone in Australia, the Velocity got a good talking about, along with weather or not manufactuers are doing enough to keep phone relevant for longer periods. The Transformer Prime got a mention and so did the Galaxy S III rumours, LG’s new attempt to get back in to the game again and of course much more. The break is below peepz.
- HTC Velocity 4G – Australia’s first 4G phone - Post 1, Post 2, Post3, Post 4, Post 5
- ASUS Transformer Prime will go on sale January 18th, comes bundled with keyboard starting at $799
- HTC might unveil their first quad-core phone on February 26, could be the HTC Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S III Rumour Round-up
- Render of LG’s first Quad-Core phone ‘X3′ leaks out, could be unveiled at MWC
- Telstra planning to have 3-4 phones and 1 tablet on their 4G network by the middle of the year
- Vodafone might be picking up the Samsung Galaxy Note
- Official Android Development Labs coming to Melbourne and Sydney on the 31st and 3rd
- Sony Ericsson “Kumquat” leaks out – Post 1, Post 2
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email