Hello everybody and welcome to another fine episode of the Ausdroid Podcast. This episode is a special one, it’s our 1st birthday episode and we only had two hosts, but that didn’t stop us bringing you all that is Android around Australia and the World, including HTC’s new shot at becoming relevant again, Samsung’s dominating Galaxy Note and much much more.
The quality is a bit hit and miss and we apologise for that. We had connectivity issues all night.
- Google announces Google Play; replaces Android Market
- Apps on the Android Market can now be up to 4GB in size, up from 50MB
- Small MWC Roundup including Sony and HTC.
- HTC One X going to Optus, One XL going to Telstra
- Telstra flaunt the HTC One series as upcoming devices
- HTC One X render shows a possible release date of April 2nd in Sydney
- Telstra: HTC Sensation, Velocity 4G to get Android 4.0 in early March; Galaxy S II, Xperia Arc S in early April
- Galaxy Note going to Optus & Virgin
- Samsung have sold over 2 million Galaxy Notes, wants to sell another 8 million before the end of 2012
- Telstra Launch Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9″ 4G Tablet
- Sony Mobile to launch 4G phones in Australia during the second half of this year, waiting for better coverage
Listen to the podcast[powerpress url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/ausdroid.net/podcasts/Ausdroid_Podcast_026.mp3″]
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email