Hey everyone and welcome back to another episode of the Ausdroid Podcast. A lot happened this week, with the Galaxy S III being outed on the Aussie Support site, 9 Million being pre-ordered and the like, also the Nexi were discussed, we try not to LG it up and the One XL and Huawei Vision get a talking about. It’s all here inside the Ausdroid Podcast.
- Samsung Australia to hold Galaxy S III launch event on May 31
- Samsung Australia support site confirms Galaxy S III for Vodafone, Optus, and possibly a 4G version for Telstra
- Samsung racks up nine million global pre-orders for the Galaxy S III
- HTC One XL — Review
- Huawei Vision — Review
- Google to expand Nexus program to multiple OEMs
- HTC Sensation, XL and XE set to receive ICS Update from Vodafone
- Motorola updates Ice Cream Sandwich rollout schedule
- Google I/O 2012 Schedule released
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email