Telstra has just released their pricing for the Galaxy S III, they are offering the phone on the $79 Freedom Connect Plan with a $3 handset repayment or on the $59 Freedom Connect Plan with a $13 handset payment. They are offering the Marble White version of the 16GB handeset immediately but advise the Pebble Blue model is expected to be available in the coming weeks. Head on over to their site to check out the deals on offer. Edit : Telstra advised that it will be onsale today online or in select Telstra Stores from midday.
Stores with Stock today are :
- Sydney – Telstra Store, 400 George St and Telstra Store, 500 Oxford St, Bondi Junction
- Melbourne — Androidland, 246 Bourke Street, Telstra Store, 242 Exhibition St and Telstra Store, 171-175 Maroondah Hwy, Eastland.
- Brisbane – 275 George Street
- Perth – Telstra Store, 667-669 Hay Street
- Hobart – Telstra Store, 44 – 46 Elizabeth Street
- Adelaide – Telstra Store, 50 Grenfell Street & Telstra Store, 33 Rundle Mall
- ACT – Telstra Store, Westfield Belconnen
Stock of Samsung GALAXY S III will be available more broadly across Telstra’s store network from tomorrow
I asked Telstra about a 4G version of the Galaxy S III and they advised they are in discussions with Samsung about brining a 4G version of the GALAXY S III smartphone to Australia. but they wouldn`t expect it to be available for several months.