It was a relative quiet week but we still managed to pack everything and a little bit more into the hour. Including the Redmond giant’s foray into the Tablet market, and what it means for Android, Samsung of course got some attention with their Galaxy S 3. Android apps were giving a going over and of course our App picks, and yes you heard it people, that Earthquake that hit Melbourne, we got it live.
- Microsoft 10.6” Surface Tablet Announcement
- Photos with EXIF data from ‘Nexus 7′ appear on Picassa
- Samsung’s new CEO suggests a greater focus on software is needed
- Pebble Blue coloured Samsung Galaxy S III arriving in stores now
- Samsung Galaxy S III – 32gb variant available in store, and so’s pebble blue
- Samsung Galaxy S III available via eBay Group Deal for $719
- 32GB “Marble White” Samsung Galaxy S III available from some Optus stores
- Two Tone Photos – 1 & 2
- VLC about to launch on Android shortly?
- Google Maps for Android to get Offline mode
- Google announces purchase of Quick Office
- Andy Rubin staying with Android – Android Activations up to 900,000 per day
- Daniel 1: Thecus Share – Free
- Daniel 2: Aviary – Free
- Lucas: Face Swap – $1.00
- Scott: Solid Explorer – Free
- Geoff: PicassaTool – Free
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
iTunes – Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email