According to Slashgear, a Seoul newspaper has jumped the gun slightly early ahead of the August 29th Launch at IFA in Germany and leaked the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Apparently it will have:
- a 5.5″ Super 1280 x 720 Super AMOLED display,
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Exynos 4412 CPU,
- 3G/4G — the precise 4G Bands are not known so we don’t know if it will be compatible with the Telstra 4G network here,
- 8MP camera,
- Android 4.1(Jelly Bean), and
- 16 or 32GB internal storage.
Sounds like a pretty sweet piece of hardware with the Wacom stylus and digitizer on-board. Just a couple of days till the announcement — the Samsung event is scheduled to take place on the 29th of August at 7pm in Berlin which is 3am AEST on the 30th of August. It will also be live-streamed on the SamsungMobile Facebook page so you can tune in if you wish.