Welcome back to another episode of the Ausdroid Podcast and yes that’s right, we had Android Central’s very own Mr Phil Nickinson in the house for this one. Last time we had Phil on I completely and utterly destroyed the recording, however no such issues this time. We got down to that sore point that is fragmentation, Talked about Samsung’s new Galaxy S III 4G, Motorola’s new phones and of course HTC and it’s rumoured 5 inches of goodness. It’s all after the break.
- Sunday Editorial: What if Android got forked?
- Optus will stop selling the Samsung Galaxy S III 3G, only offer the 4G model
- Samsung officially announce Galaxy S III 4G for Telstra, Optus
- Samsung Galaxy S III 4G now available for pre-order on Virgin Mobile
- HTC mystery device has it’s photo taken – twice
- HTC mystery device the rumoured 5″ phablet?
- Motorola announces the new RAZR M, RAZR HD and Droid RAZR MAXX HD
- LG shows off its Optimus G in a teaser video
- Vodafone: Samsung submitting Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S III soon
- Vodafone: HTC One X will be updated from Android 4.0.3 to 4.0.4, awaiting roll-out by HTC
- Vodafone: Sony Xperia Ray will go from Gingerbread to Ice Cream Sandwich
- Ice Cream Sandwich now on 1/5th of all Android Devices
- Developer unlocks 720p video recording on the Nexus 7, you can do it too
- Lucas: Zumocast – Free
- Matt 1: Whirldroid – Free
- Matt 2: Codename Android, Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 – ROM
- Phil: Tablet Talk – $2.88
- Tia: Granny Smith – 99c
- Geoff: CineTrailer Movie – Free
Listen to the podcast[powerpress url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/ausdroid.net/podcasts/Ausdroid_Podcast_042.mp3″]
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email