I felt like it took for every to get this episode posted and well… it did, good thing this is a WA Experience episode, where things just take longer to do. Anyways, it’s up and ready for your enjoyment….ahhh ok. Well a lot of stuff got the Ausdroid treatment this time round, it was rumors galore, HTC, Samsung and LG all got the mentions, along with Motorola and their new RAZR line as well as our App picks. You know what to do. Hit…Break.
- Was this photo taken by the next Nexus device?
- HTC working on a 5-inch Nexus device? GSM Arena thinks so.
- LG Optimus G officially launched
- Oppo announces first Smart Phone with 1080P screen resolution
- Motorola and Intel launch the Motorola RAZR i, 2GHz Intel CPU inside (updated: video)
- Motorola to launch RAZR HD and RAZR M in October
- Matias Duarte feels he’s only a third of the way done with Android’s polish, consistency and responsiveness
- Samsung Galaxy S III Jelly Bean roll-out begins, starting in … Poland.
- Vodafone: Android 4.0.4 update for the Sony Xperia Ray is now available
- Vodafone: Android 2.3.6 “Value Pack” update now rolling out to the original Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Scott: Sixaxis Controller – $1.60
- Geoff: Kinectimals – $3.00
- Tia: Plants vs Zombies – $2.99
- Lucas: Experience WA – Free
Listen to the podcast[powerpress url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/ausdroid.net/podcasts/Ausdroid_Podcast_043.mp3″]
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email