HTC has announced that they will be releasing the HTC one SV onto the Optus Network initially with the phone also going to Virgin Mobile as of the 1st of December. This is the third Android device available on the Optus 4G network which is expanding at a good rate and is now available in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Newcastle, Surfers Paradise and Brisbane CBD.
The One SV does only come with 8GB of storage on-board however as with previous One series phones they are offering Dropbox and SkyDrive integration with the Dropbox option giving customers 25 gigabytes of free online space for two years. It also comes with HTC Sync Manager which keeps your music synced to your device.
HTC One SV :
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus Dual-Core CPU
- 4.3″ SLCD-2 Screen @ 480X800 resolution covered with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
- 1 GB DDR2 RAM
- 8GB On-board Storage with microSD Card slot
- Assisted GPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth® 4.0 with aptX, Wi-fi a/b/g/n(802.11n – 2.4GHz/5GHz) and NFC
- HSPA+ 42Mbps : 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- LTE : 1800/2600 MHz
- Beats Audio
- 5MP Rear Camera w/auto focus & LED flash, 1.6MP Front Facing Camera
- 1800 mAh
- 128×66.9×9.20 mm @ 122grams
- Polycarbonate body in Stealth Black
Full details on the HTC One SV can be found on the HTC Website or you can check out the plan/pricing information on the Optus Website where they have the details of their plan, you can get the One SV on the $50 Optus plan with a $3 monthly handset repayment(minimum total cost is $1272 over 24 months). Virgin Mobile will be offering the HTC One SV from 1st December on their Big Plan $49. Full details of the plan are available on the Virgin Mobile Website.
Who is interested in a 4G HTC device running on the Optus network?