The newest phone in LGs L-Style range the Optimus L9 is showing up in the latest AllPhones catalogue advising that it will be available in-store from Mid-December for an outright price of $375. The L9 offers a nice looking body which from using the L7 I can say is quite nice to hold although the screen has been increased to a 4.7″ display to give you some extra real estate.
LG Optimus L9 Specs :
- 4.7″ qHD(960×540) IPS LCD with Gorilla Glass
- 1GHz Cortex-A9 Dual-Core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB on-board Storage with microSD Card Slot
- 8MP Camera with LED Flash, VGA Front Facing Camera
- 2,150mAh Battery
- 131.9×68.2×9.1 mm @ 125grams
- QuickMemo for instant on-screen note taking
- Cheese Shutter for voice activated photo taking
The LG QuickMemo software which is included on the L-Style range of phones is definitely a winner in terms of functionality as I discovered in the Optimus L7 review and is definitely something I would want in my phones if possible. I also look forward to testing out the Cheese Shutter functionality which allows photos to be taken without any vibration from physically touching the device to take the photo.
Whilst the phone hasn’t been officially launched as yet, the above ad in the AllPhones catalogue indicates that they will be offering a free flip case with the phone. We will definitely be requesting one of these phones to review and we’ll be passing on any official release information as soon as it becomes available.