Announced back in August the Xiaomi MI-2 was one of the first phones to run the Quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU and Mobicity has just announced that they have it on-sale for $449 in white + $19 delivery with stock shipping in 5-7 days.
- Quad-Core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU(APQ8064)
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 4.3″ 720P IPS Display (1280×720)
- 16GB Internal Memory
- 8MP Rear Camera, 2MP Front Facing Camera
- 2000mAh battery (Removeable and you can purchase a 3000mAh version)
- Android 4.1 based MIUI OS
Specs on the Xiaomi MI-2 are pretty darned good very similar to the Nexus 4 but there are a few things missing like NFC and a slightly smaller screen resolution and capacative buttons, the Xiaomi MI-2 uses a custom MIUI ROM which is a pretty highly rated in the ROM community. If you’re in the market for a fairly cheap phone and with LG and Google unable to supply the Nexus 4 in any significant or meaningful quantities this may be something to consider.