Telstra announced on their news account on twitter this morning, that if you pre-order the new LG Optimus G on Telstra between the 25th of February (Today) and 4th of March, you would go into the running to win a $25,000 F1 Experience pack at Melbourne’s Grand Prix in March. So one of you lucky people who might or might not be reading this article and will be Pre-ordering the LG Optimus G from Telstra, will have the opportunity to win this fantastic package.
[Competition] Pre-order the stunning new LG Optimus G & go in the running to win a $25,000 Grand Prix experience! ow.ly/i0uU9
— Telstra_news (@Telstra_news) February 25, 2013
- 4.7″ 1280×768 True HD IPS display with Zerogap Touch (in-cell touch) technology)
- 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 CPU with Adreno 320 GPU
- 32GB of internal storage (no microSD slot)
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP Rear Camera & 1.3MP front facing camera
- 2G / 3G / LTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL and DLNA, NFC
- 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm, 145g
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with LG UX
- 2,100mAh Battery
- Talk time: 15 hours
- Standby: 335 hours
What do you guys think about the new LG Optimus G? Will you be pre-ordering the phone to enter into the competition?