The next stable release of CM 10.1 has now hit their servers and is ready for you downloading pleasure.
Based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the builds are still marked as Experimental, so as always there are bugs and things could go wrong or not work. There are a slew updates in M2 including Quick Settings changes, Status Bar additions and more.
The list of devices has also grown since M1, check below to see if your device is on it:
- Google Nexus S (crespo, crespo4g)
- Google Nexus 7 (grouper, tilapia)
- Google Galaxy Nexus (toro, toroplus, maguro)
- Google Nexus 4 (mako)
- Google Nexus 10 (manta)
- Google Nexus Q (steelhead)
- Hardkernel Odroid-U2
- HTC One X/XL (evita/endeavor)
- HTC Incredible 4G LTE (fireball)
- HTC Evo 4G LTE (jewel)
- HTC One S (ville)
- LG Nitro HD (p930)
- LG Optimus LTE (su640)
- LG Spectrum (vs920)
- Samsung Galaxy S (captivatemtd, galaxysbmtd, galaxysmtd, epicmtd)
- Samsung Galaxy SII (i9100g, hercules, skyrocket)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (US variants d2att, d2cri, d2mtr, d2spr, d2tmo, d2vzw)
- Samsung Note (quincytmo, quincyatt)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (p3100, p3110)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (p5100, p5110)
Are you a CM fan? Is your device on the list? Are you going to flash it to your device? Let us know in the comments!