Optus has revealed their plans for the Samsung Galaxy S 4, announcing that the phone will be available to pre-order online from Wednesday 24th April, with stock being in-stores at selected â€˜yesâ€™ Optus stores and retail partners from Saturday the 27th of April. The Galaxy S 4 will be available on a 24 month contract with a $7 monthly handset repayment – after $20 monthly handset credit – on the $60 Optus Plan with a minimum total cost $1,512.
To sweeten the deal, Optus is offering existing customers 8000 bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer points when upgrading their service to a $60 or above Optus Plan with any new smartphone. New mobile postpaid customers who sign up with any new smartphone will receive 4000 bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer Points. To see more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer Points promotion, head over to the Optus Website.
Tieing in with the Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer, Optus will be offering a ‘First-Class’ experience at selected stores on the 27th of April, where the first 100 people to sign up to an eligible plan will receive a special airline-themed pack to complete their upgraded retail experience, retailers taking part in the promotion are :
- Sydney Central – 397 George St, Sydney, NSW
- Parramatta – Shop 5015, Level 5, Westfield Parramatta, NSW
- Bondi Junction – 500 Oxford St, Westfield Bondi Junction, NSW
- Bourke Street – 253 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC
- Highpoint – Level 3, Shop 3115, Highpoint Shopping centre, VIC
- Chadstone – B40/1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone, VIC
- Tea Tree Plaza – Shop 87 Westfield Shopping Centre, 976 North East Rd, Modbury, Tea Tree Plaza, SA
- Hay Street – 659 Hay St, West Perth, WA
- Queen Street – Shop 136, Queen St Mall, 136 Queen St, QLD
- Chermside – 182/395 Hamilton Rd, Chermside, QLD
The deals are arriving thick and fast from the carriers tonight. Pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4 on Optus open tomorrow on their website.