In preparation for the pending launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 tomorrow in Samsung stores and Saturday for retail, Ausdroid spoke to the Australian carriers for a statement as to their intent with plans and handset repayments.
Vodafone’s plans are very much as expected and discussed on a recent Ausdroid Podcast (based on 24 month plans):
- $20 on Vodafone $30 Plan/ Total min.cost $1200
- $15 on Vodafone $40 Plan /Total min.cost $1320
- $10 on Vodafone $50 Plan/ Total min.cost $1440
- $5 on Vodafone $60 Plan/Total min.cost $1560
- $0 on Vodafone $80 Plan/Total min.cost $1920
- $0 on Vodafone $100 Plan/ Total min.cost $2400
They’ve also included a stack of bonuses for their customers
● Make the most of your data with an extra 1GB data boost for the first 12 months on 24 month $60 plans and above with a Samsung GALAXYS 4. We also charge fairly on a per-kilobyte basis and offer Vodafone Alerts2 to keep on top of your usage with a heads up at 50%, 85% and 100% of your data allowance.
● Bigger is better: Enjoy a network capable of the fastest 4G speeds in metro Australia. With 4G, you will be able to do all the things you love doing today on Vodafone 3G, up to 15 times faster.
● The hottest smartphone at great prices-Samsung GALAXY S 4 just $5 per month on Vodafone $60 Planover 24-months
● Our $60 Plan offers Infinite standard calls to Vodafone and 3 phones, Infinite standard and international txt, $700 included value for standard and international calls and more*, 1.5GB of
included data, with BONUS 1GB data boost offer for the first 12-months. This means that you get 2.5GB for the first year! All these inclusions are for use in Australia.
There’s sure to be a flurry of activity across the coming hours and Ausdroid will disseminate information as it becomes available.
Is the sex appeal of the Galaxy S4 enough to get you to re-contract to your carrier? Let us know in the comments below.