Interestingly, the MeMO Pad FHD 10 will contain an Intel based CPU the Dual-Core Atom Z2560 Clovertrail. The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is available in Silk White with 32GB of on-board storage as well as a microSD Card slot for memory expansion.
The Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 includes
- 10.1″ LED-backlit WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with IPS Display 178° viewing angles
- 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2560 CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB On-board storage with microSD Card slot
- 5MP AF Rear Camera with 1080P video recording and 1.2MP Front Facing Camera
- WiFi802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, E-compass, Ambient light sensor
- Stereo speakers with ASUS SonicMaster Technology
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 25Wh Li-polymer Battery – up to 10 hours battery life
- 264.6×182.4×9.5mm @ 580grams
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 includes Miracast support for wireless display so you’ll need to look at a Miracast adapter. There is also bundled software included on top of the Android 4.2 OS, SuperNote Lite for creating notes and Asus Studio for photo and video editing.
Just as the MeMO Pad FHD 7 has accesories, so to does the 10″ version. Asus are listing a case on their website, which shows it available in three colours – Green, Pink and Black.
The MeMO Pad 10 will go on-sale at JB HiFi, Bing Lee, Harvey Norman, Leading Edge, Radio Rentals, BSR(Betta Electrical), The Good Guys and authorised ASUS resellers this month.