Sony’s upcoming flagship device — the Xperia Z1 — has had its renders and specs leaked onto the internet for all to see. So let’s get a rundown of these specs that we’ll hopefully see confirmed at Sony’s event tomorrow morning.
- 5-inch 1920×1080 (441 ppi) TFT, Triluminous, X-Reality Display
- 2.2GHz Quadcore Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 / Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 16GB Internal
- MicroSD Slot
- 3000mAh Battery
- Water / Dust Resistant (IP55/IP58)
- 1/2.3-inch 20.7MP Exmor RS CMOS Camera
- 144 x 74 x 8.5mm / 170 grams
- Running Android 4.2.2 — in true Sony fashion.
So there we have it, the leaked info about the Xperia Z1. It’s impressive on paper, and Sony says the rear camera will be the best camera on any smartphone — maybe we’ll see the Lumia 1020 and iPhone 5 trumped. Sony’s event is at 3AM tomorrow morning, and we’ll bring you the confirmed information then.