If you’re an Optus customer and looking for a 4G phone, then you would benefit greatly from checking out the LG Optimus F5 over on the Optus Website. Optus has slashed the price of the phone from $299 down to a ridiculous $149.
Spec wise it contains some very decent features which make for a pretty good phone and at $149 it’s insanely good value :
- 4.3″ qHD(960×540) IPS LCD Display
- 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB (Usable memory 5GB) with microSD Card Slot(Up to 32GB)
- 5MP Rear Camera with 1.3MP Front Facing Camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS NFC
- HSPA+ 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 2150mAh Battery
- Stand-by Time: 500 hours
- Talk Time: up to 8 hours
- 126x64x9mm @ 131 grams
Bottom line is that the Optimus F5 is a brand name 4G LTE phone that offers a comfortable to hold handset running Jelly Bean, the battery life is so-so and there is no flash on the device but overall it’s very much worth your while to look at.