Lenovo are looking to continue their foray into the Android ecosystem with their first ever 5″ android smartphone called the Vibe X.
The company is saying the Vibe X is a true “20/20 Vision” display with high resolution megapixel cameras featured in a sleek and thin body.
The full range of specs are:
- 5″ Corning Gorilla Glass 3 IPS LCD screen, 1080 x 1920 resolution (441ppi)
- MediaTek 6589T 1.5GHz Quad-core processor
- 2GB memory
- 16GB internal storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- ￼￼￼￼13MP rear-facing camera, 5MP front camera
- Android 4.2
- FM Radio
- 2000mAh embedded Li-Po battery
- Network Connectivity: GSM/3G/3G+: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
You can read the full range of specs on GSM Arena.
Lenovo havent announced when or when the device will be released or to which markets, though there is speculation that an LTE model will be coming at the same time.
So would you consider buying the Lenovo Vibe X?