With the big 3 telco’s announcing that they would be offering the little brother of the main Samsung flagship device, the Galaxy S4 Mini, you would be mistaken that you could only get this device either through the main telco’s or a grey importer, but it seems Big W is looking to cash in the popularity of the Galaxy S range.
In the latest catalogue Big W are offering the Galaxy S4 Mini for $548, which is $24 more than Allphones outright price and $119.09 more than Expansys outright price, although to be fair, the Big W and Allphones versions would be the local unlocked versions.
Just in case you have forgotten what the Galaxy S4 Mini specs are, here is a full roundup list:
- 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display, 540 x 960 pixels (256 ppi)
- 8 GB (5 GB user available)
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 MP Rear facing camera, 1.9 MP front facing, LED Flash
- Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait
- Adreno 305
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot NFC Capabilities
- Android 4.2.2
- Network Connectivity: 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – GT-I9190, GT-I9195
- 4G LTE capable.
You can read the full list of specs at GSM Arena.
The Galaxy S4 Mini is available from Big W stores and online.
Would you consider buying the Galaxy S4 Mini from Big W? Have you already got and are using the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini? What do you like or dislike? We would like to hear your thoughts and comments below