Its not normally like Samsung to forget to announce a new device, but that’s what has happened to the newest entry level model in the Samsung Galaxy range – the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro.
The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro, is an entry level Android based smartphone for beginners or people just looking for a cheaper alternative device. It’s has some pretty basic specs, but enough grunt to satisfy a basic smartphone user
- 4-inch display – 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- Dual-SIM Capabilities
- 1 GHz Cortex A5 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 2 megapixel rear camera
- 4GB on board storage but expandable to 32GB via microSD
- Bluetooth & WiFi connectivity
- 1,500mAh battery providing 15 hours on call or up to 370 hours of standby time
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Strangely enough though, the Galaxy Star Pro does lack 3G connectivity, although BGR India and GSM Arena have not confirmed, it’s most likely a 2G only device. Samsung Galaxy Star Pro is currently available in India for INR6,989 (about AUD$119.25) and we really wouldn’t be upset if Samsung decided to keep it there .