As well as updating the base operating system to Android 4.3, new Features and enhancements within the update include:
- HTC Sense 5.5
- Signal bar indicator improvement
- HTC Blinkfeed update
- Photo & Video Highlights
- Enhancement to Quick Settings
- General performance and stability improvements
The update details:
- Android version: 4.3
- HTC sense version: 5.5
- Kernel version: 3.4.10-gfbedc47 root@abm012 # 1 SMP PREEMPT
- Baseband version: 4A.21.3263.04_10.38m.1157.04L
- Build number: 3.63.980.2 CL265048 release-keys
Vodafone says the update is available over the air (OTA) or through the HTC Hub Program on your PC. It’s 683MB in size, so it’s probably worth updating via WiFi.
As always with any update, you should back up your data before you begin.
Have you received the update yet? Let us know what you think – and what’s changed – in the comments.