With a beautiful 2560×1600 resolution 10.1″ IPS display the TF701T is a very good looking tablet, especially with the familiar Asus Transformer concentric ring design etched into the durable aluminium back. As a transformer, the tablet also comes with docking station that contains a large battery that will allow all day use.
With a Quad-Core Tegra 4 SoC onboard the TF701 shouldn’t be lacking in terms of speed, especially for the multimedia side of things which Asus assure us will deliver a brilliant experience when paired with the ASUS SonicMaster audio technology speaker. The Tegra 4 with 72 core GeForce GPU will also output 4K resolution through the wired HDMI connection.
As well as the Dock which includes a full-size keyboard, USB 3.0 port and microSDXC card slot. Asus will be offering more accessories through their online accessory shop once the tablet reaches the market.
The Asus TF701T will be available from the end of February in Dark Grey for $799.
- 10.1″ 2560×1600(WQXGA) @ 300ppi LED-backlit IPS Display with 10-point capacitive multi-touch
- NVIDIA Tegra 4 T40X quad-core
- 2GB DDR3L RAM
- 64GB onboard storage with microSDXC (tablet) & SDXC (dock) slots
- 5MP F/2.4 rear camera with auto focus & 1080p Full HD video recording and 1.2MP front camera with 720p HD video recording
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n (dual-band) with Miracast, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR
- Accelerometer, ambient light, e-compass, gyroscope
- Tablet: Speaker with ASUS SonicMaster technology, microphone
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Tablet: Micro-HDMI port, 3.5mm headphone/mic jack
- Dock: USB 3.0 port, microSDXC card slot
- Tablet: 31Wh lithium polymer with up to 13 hours battery life2
- Dock: 16Wh lithium polymer with up to 4 hours battery life2
Size & weight
- Tablet: 263 x 180.8 x 8.9mm, 585g
- Dock: 263 x 180.8 x 7mm, 570g