MobiCity announced overnight that it has opened pre-orders for the Sony Xperia M2 Dual-SIM smartphone, which was announced alongside the Xperia Z2, at Mobile World Congress(MWC) back in February this year.
Just in case you have forgotten what the Xperia M2 Dual-SIM smartphone is offering, here is a list of full specs:
- 4.8-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen (960 x 540p)
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage – expandable to 32GB via MicroSD Card
- 8MP rear camera, front facing Camera
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 2300mAh Battery
MobiCity are offering the Sony Xperia M2 Dual-SIM smartphone in two colours – Purple or Black, with a price tag of $349.95 + shipping. The device can be pre-ordered online now through MobiCity’s website directly.
Are you in the market for a Dual-SIM device? Would you consider purchasing the Sony Xperia M2 Dual-SIM smartphone from MobiCity. We would like to hear your thoughts in the comments below.