LG will be announcing their 2015 flagship tomorrow, but we’ve seen a fair bit of the phone already. LG themselves have confirmed some of the specs both on purpose, and inadvertently. Now Evan Blass (Evleaks) has come through with the goods again, leaking the specs for the G4 on his new tech blogging home – Mashable.
After accidentally leaking their mini-site for the G4 a couple of weeks back, LG has confirmed the Screen size, resolution and type, as well as information on the camera setup for the phone, and that the phone will come with premium leather backs. Evan has received more information about the G4, which confirms earlier rumours and appearance on GFXBench which shows the G4 will come with a Snapdragon 808 processor, showing LG has chosen not to include the somewhat problematic Snapdragon 810.
Full specs for the G4 will include :
- 5.5″ QHD 2560×1440 resolution display
- Snapdragon 808 hex-core processor (Dual-core ARM® Cortex™ A57 and quad-core A53 with 64-bit support) with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB emmC Storage with MicroSD Card slot
- 16MP Rear camera with f/1.8 apertureand 8MP front facing camera with IR filter
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- Android 5.1 with LG UX 4.0
- 3,000mAh removeable battery – 440 hours of standby and 14 hours of talk time
- Wireless Charging
- 14.9×7.62x10mm @ 155.9 grams
Of course nothing is set in stone until LG takes the wraps off the official spec list tomorrow, but Evan has a pretty good record when it comes to getting the scoop on device launches. Chris is currently in the air making his way to Singapore for the launch where we’ll get to see the G4 unveiled and will bring us his first impressions, as well as we hope some great pictures of the G4 in the flesh.