Since the launch of Android Pay, we have seen a couple of rounds of new financial institutions being added to the ranks of supporting bank and credit unions. Today that number increased by at least one, with Australia’s ING Direct firstly being added to the official list of support Banks and then card registration going live.
I can personally confirm the registration works just fine, and with its integration, with their Android App for verification, it was the easiest card to add yet. If you’re with ING Direct grab the Android Pay app and see if you can add your debit card.
For the full list of supported banks click here!
[showhide type=”detailedspecs” more_text=”Show Full List” less_text=”Hide Full List”]
- Amex Cards
- Bank Australia
- Bank Of Sydney
- Beyond Bank Australia
- Big Sky Building Society Limited
- CAPE Credit Union Limited
- Catalyst Money
- Central West Credit Union Limited
- Community First Credit Union
- Credit Union Australia Ltd.
- Defence Bank Limited
- EECU Limited
- First Option Credit Union
- Goulburn Murray Credit Union Co-Op Limited
- Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd
- Horizon Credit Union Ltd
- Illawarra Credit Union
- ING DIRECT
- Intech Credit Union Limited
- Laboratories Credit Union Limited
- Maritime, Mining & Power Credit Union Ltd
- Mystate Bank Limited
- The Rock
- Northern Beaches Credit Union
- Northern Inland Credit Union Limited
- People’s Choice Credit Union Ltd
- Police Bank Limited
- QT Mutual Bank Limited
- Queenslanders Credit Union Limited
- South West Slopes Credit Union Ltd
- Sydney Credit Union Ltd
- Teachers Mutual Bank Limited
- The Mac
- WAW Credit Union Co-Operative Limited
- Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union Limited
- Wyong Shire Credit Union Limited
If your bank isn’t on the list remember it’s easy to switch banks, even if it’s just your credit cards.
If you don’t have the app grab it below.
If your bank doesn’t support Android Pay are you about ready to make the switch? Let us know below.