It would seem we now have what would be the best leaked images of the yet to be announced Blackberry DTEK60. Based on these images the device does seem to look a hell of a lot like the Alcatel Idol 4s, which also means it mimics the DTEK50 design wise.
The leaked images, which have come in thanks to the people over at WinFuture.de, are a little blurry but at least give us an idea of its full form:
So with these leaked images, it would also seem that we have a better understanding of the specs the DTEK60 will be at least packing which are outlined below:
- 5.5″ diagonal, 534 PPI, 2560 x 1440 Quad HD resolution
- All touch screen capabilities so no physical keyboard
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core (MSM8996 with 64 bit Quad-Core 2+2 Kryo
- 2.15GHz / 1.6GHz), Adreno 530, 624MHz GPU
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB Flash
- USB Type-C
- 3000 mAh 4.4V non-removable Lithium-Ion battery QC3.0 Enabled
- 21-megapixel autofocus camera – believe to be the rear facing camera
- 8-megapixel Fixed-Focus believed to be front facing
- Fingerprint sensor (DTEK60)
- Convenience key – unsure what this is for exactly
- Red LED indicator
Furthermore, according to WinFuture.de and based on the information they were provided, that the DTEK60 could arrive on October 11th with pricing most likely to be set at $699 CAD which is about USD$530 meaning in Australian dollars would approximately be $688.77 give or take.
Though with any sort of rumour like this, would be best to take it with a grain of salt. Certainly though it will be interesting if and when the DTEK60 does become available, however it’s not certain we will see the DTEK60, given we are yet to even see its earlier sibling and predecessor, the DTEK50, available here.
What do you think of the leaked images? Would you consider buying one when it does become available? Let us know in the comments below.