Gameloft have today launched the epic FPS, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, which Chris previewed for us not too long ago. Now there’s a special offer just for you guys reading Ausdroid now, if you buy MC2: BP on your Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire HD, Desire Z or Motorola Defy (powerful phones needed to run the game) using the code below (it changes daily) you will receive another game free! The instructions and link are after the break!

Gameloft / Ausdroid MC2: BP Special Offer

• Go to the following link on your Galaxy S, Desire Z/HD or Motorola Defy: http://bit.ly/mc2aus (For kiwis: http://bit.ly/mc2nzz)
  • Follow the prompts, enter the promo code Zombie (It changes daily) and purchase Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
  • Choose your free game and you’re good to go!

If you have any problems, leave a comment below and Gameloft will check it out.

vijay
    vijay

downloaded Modern Combat however its not working for my dell streak (selected device as samsung). i cannot see the controlls which means that this is not compactable for my device (though i was able to play avatar and gangstar)

John
    John

The promo code does not work 🙁

Lucas Burnett

Even though i have been advised by Gameloft that Gingerbread is support the game force closes 🙁 these problems have been reported in other forums, wish they didnt tie the purchase to a handset, then I could use another handset, ahh well

Marcoss
    Marcoss

Lots of comments above saying people are having trouble but I thought I would mention that I have just been able to download and install MC2 and the free game Gangster MV without a problem onto my Galaxy S. Modern Combat graphics and game play are great. Thanks Ausdroid and Gameloft for making these games possible. Looking forward to seeing some more in the future.

moggyx
    moggyx

Bought the game, attempted to get the golf game as a freebie but the package is invalid.

occhiso
    occhiso

@Jack: Thanks, that looks like it works, I’ll wait till I’m at home on my wifi before I try again.

@Bruno: Thanks for your response, appreciate you offering your time, but I think I’ll try that “My downloads” method at home tonight and I’ll email you if that fails.

Thanks guys!

Jack
    Jack

Hello ,occhiso. as I know . you can redownload games in the main site the link bottom, “my download”.

occhiso
    occhiso

Just started downloading my free game (NOVA), but it failed half way (for some strange reason).
    While downloading in Dolphin, I got the message “Download interrupted. It cannot be resumed”.
    Now when I try to get that same game again, the gameloft site is telling me:
    “You already downloaded your free game. You can get another one for only $6.60 or checkout all our titles here”

Does this also mean I wont be able to get these again if I was to restore my phone to factory defaults? I guess I’ll back up those installers 😛

Bruno (Gameloft)
    Reply to  occhiso

Strange thing… Drop me your phone number and the game you were downloading at [email protected] and I’ll sort it out. Cheers

Chumly
    Chumly

What is today’s code?

jack
    jack

It’s seems I can got my yesterdays free game ,
    🙂

all U need 2 do is enter today’s CODE ,
    Then the lists is free download list. have fun.

Paul
    Paul

Same issue on a SGS handset.

occhiso
    occhiso

Same problem here, desire hd.
    Looking forward to hearing how to get my free game 🙂

Anthony
    Anthony

I got the same error, but after ticking mobile view in the browser settings the page displayed correctly.

HeDanny

Could someone tell me which are the free games please?

tom
    tom

Same here! I have the SGS and i just purchased the game and got that page. What’s up guys?

Matthai
    Matthai

Getting same issue here, galaxy s i9000t

Lucas Burnett

Same Issue for me, i have a Desire HD

afrika23
    afrika23

I downloaded Modern Combat however, when I try and download one of the free games by clicking the link provided it says “Your handset is not support this Promo game, you may find games supported with this link here” and the link takes me to a list of ALL the games. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S