How would you like to turn your existing Android development skills into a Postgraduate Uni qualification?
Even if you haven’t got an undergraduate qualification, you may be able to gain entry to a graduate level program so you can start formalising your skills in the form of a qualification recognised around Australia and around the world. Read on if you’re interested – because we sure are.
Charles Sturt University has developed a qualification especially for Mobile device application developers. The Graduate Certificate in Mobile Applications Development qualification is studied online and can be completed in only 8 months. If you have existing qualifications – industry qualifications or others – you may be able to obtain credit towards the course.
The course aims to teach students about the history of games development, data structures, and mobile applications development. Students will also undertake a software development project as part of the program.
During the program, students will be reach and demonstrate the following proficiencies:
- describe the workings of a fundamental mobile development architecture, platform framework and emulator.
- setup an environment for the development of applications for mobile devices
- analyze and design an application for mobile devices.
- undertake a real-life mobile development project for an organisation
- describe the implementation and use of abstract data types and classical data structures
- describes stages of the computer game design process
For more information on the course, contact IT Masters, who partner with Charles Sturt University to bring you this course. You can read more about the course, and some frequently asked questions (FAQs) here: http://www.itmasters.edu.au/FAQs.aspx