Welcome to the Ausdroid Podcast Episode 8, recorded on Wednesday 15th June. Buzz, Lucas, Irwin and Geoff get stuff into the big stuff from the last fortnight, including rant and raves from the boys. Galaxy S II gets a mention, along with the new HTC Sensation and that ever elusive locked boot-loader of Motorola. So check it out and we hope you enjoy.
Please also remember the Gamers United Auction for the Cancer Council is still going and finishes at the end of the month. Great swag up for grabs, including an Ausdroid Hoodie. Hit it up and bid for a great cause.
Hit the break for the goods.
- LG Optimus Black heading to Optus and Vodafone this month, Telstra in July
- Xperia Play coming to Optus and Telstra on 8 June
- Telstra Updating Xoom Firmware Next Month
- Samsung Sent Galaxy S II’s to Cyanogenmod Dev
- Apple’s new iOS5 features – really that new?
- HTC Sensation — Initial Thoughts
- Samsung Galaxy S II lands on Virgin, $5 on the Easy Cap 49
- Virgin Mobile USA puts the foot down on skinned Android handsets, wants to go commando
- An update on Motorola’s locked boot-loader situation
Note: Next episode with be a Q&A and Future of Android feature. Please email us or tweet your question using the #AusdroidQA hashtag to get your question on the podcast.
Listen to the podcast[powerpress url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/ausdroid.net/podcasts/Ausdroid_Podcast_008.mp3″]
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email