It looks as though Vodafone are taking a bit of a hint from Telstra here by letting users know when their devices may or may not be updated in the near future. Luckily for most users they’ve already been updated to the latest version(s) of Android over the past few weeks, however, there are still a few waiting for updates. Hit the break to check if your Vodafone is getting updated or not!
- Desire HD – A maintenance update is currently in testing and will be completed in the next two weeks – pushed out after that.
- Desire Z – Android 2.3.3 is already available for your device – Go to the settings menu on your device and check for updates.
- Legend – Latest version is Android 2.2 (check settings menu to update if you haven’t already) – No updates planned beyond 2.2.
- Nexus One – Android 2.3.3 for the Nexus One is currently rolling out – Go to the settings menu on your device and check for updates.
- Cloud Touch – No updates planned by INQ.
- Flipout – No updates planned by Motorola.
- Milestone 2 – Android 2.2.2 is currently in testing with completion expected in 2 weeks – pushed out after that.
- Galaxy S – Android 2.3.3 is currently still in testing – No known completion date.
- Galaxy S II – A new maintenance release is currently in testing – No known completion date.
- Nexus S – Latest version is Android 2.3.4 – Go to the settings menu on your device to check for updates.
- Galaxy Tab (7-inch) – Android 2.3 is currently still in testing with completion expected in 1 month – pushed out after that.
- Galaxy Tab 10.1v – As we reported earlier, Android 3.1 won’t be rolled out until the Galaxy Tab 10.1 launches.
- Xperia X10i – Android 2.3 currently in testing with completion expected in 2 weeks – pushed out after that.
- X10 Mini Pro – Android 2.3 is expected to start testing in around 6 weeks – date not finalised.