Welcome to the Ausdroid Podcast Episode 11, recorded on Wednesday 3rd August. Buzz, Lucas, Irwin Geoff and Scott are finally back after a 3 week hiatus and run down the latest news. We hit up quite a bit this week, including the Galaxy S II on Telstra, Tablets get a real talking about, including the Apple vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 lawsuit and also Android as a whole. So check it out and get into it, it’s a big one.
Hit the break for the goods.
- Android 3.2 SDK released to the world — start developing for 7-inch Tablets
- EVO 3D run down
- Australia isn’t really behind the rest of the world when it comes to Android device launches
- Salsa and ChaCha Reviews
- HTC’s 10-inch “Puccini” tablet hits the FCC — Supports 850MHz 3G, 700MHz & 1800MHz 4G
- LG K to be a 4.5-inch dual-core smartphone with a 720p display?
- Samsung Galaxy S II finally available from Telstra, ‘NextG Optimised’ expensiveness
- Telstra now has more Android devices to choose from online, Vodafone now has the least
- Android had a 30% share of the Australian Smartphone OS Market in Q1, will be number one by years end
- New Atrix-looking Motorola device leaks, can shoot 1080p video
- Telstra will cease using their 2100MHz metro 3G network on January 1st 2012
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Apple vs Samsung Lawsuit – Post 1 | Post 2 | Post 3
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email