It seems that each week Sony Ericsson make me want the Xperia Play even more. First they offered Battlefield: Bad Company 2, then they scored Minecraft Pocket Edition, now they can brag about having more than 150 games that are exclusively optimised for use on the Xperia Play.
Some might say this isn’t all that much considering how many games there are in general on the Android Market and how many games competing systems have, but none the less it’s good to see that the Xperia Play has finally gained traction. I really hope this traction leads to a more impressive Xperia Play-ish device to be launched next year.
Hit the break for a list of games that were announced for the Xperia Play at GamesCon this week.
- Reckless Getaway, Reckless Racing 2 and Tanks by Polarbit
- Let’s Golf 3 by Gameloft
- Townsmen 6, Guns & Glory WW2 and Clouds and Sheep by HandyGame
- They Need To Be Fed by YoYo Games
- Lame Castle by Be-Rad Entertainment
- Hyperlight by Catfishblues Games
- Diversion and Crazy Snowboard by Ezone PTY LTD
- Gibs & Gore Micronytes
- Protoxide and Battle Boats 3D by Herocraft
- EVAC HD and Radient HD by Hexage
- PewPew 2 by Jean-Francois Geyelin
- Stellar Escape by Orange Agenda
- Jumpy, INC and Meganoid by Orange Pixel
- Death Worm by PlayCreek LLC
- No Gravity by Real Tech VR
- Crusade of Destiny by Divide Arts
- Desert Winds by Southend Interactive