Welcome back to another episode of the ever glowing Ausdroid Podcast. This is episode 13, recorded Wednesday 24th August. It was a serious week in tech and mobile. Google purchased Motorola Mobility, Ice Cream Sandiwch screenshots leaked, Nexus Prime rumours started to heat up, MIUI launched a handset and HP shut down it’s PC hardware division, sending TouchPad’s into the hands of millions. So sit back, strap yourself in and relax, because for the next hour and a half, your in for a ride.
Hit the break for the goods.
- First leaked screenshots of Ice Cream Sandwich hit the web, Honeycomb meets Gingerbread
- Google to purchase Motorola Mobility and 17,000 patents for $12.5b
- Samsung picks up CyanogenMod’s head honcho, now a Samsung employee
- Samsung to launch “revised Tab 10.1 in Septmeber? – Post 1 & Post 2
- Do you like the MIUI ROM? Now you can have a MIUI phone.
- Android top dog in Australia for smartphone sales – knocks iPhone off top spot
- Could the Nexus Prime be released in October?
- Editorial: Should Google buy WebOS from HP and roll it into Android? Why not?
Listen to the podcast[powerpress url=”http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/ausdroid.net/podcasts/Ausdroid_Podcast_013.mp3″]
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email