Welcome back to another episode of the ever glowing Ausdroid Podcast. This is episode 13, recorded Wednesday 24th August. It was a serious week in tech and mobile. Google purchased Motorola Mobility, Ice Cream Sandiwch screenshots leaked, Nexus Prime rumours started to heat up, MIUI launched a handset and HP shut down it’s PC hardware division, sending TouchPad’s into the hands of millions. So sit back, strap yourself in and relax, because for the next hour and a half, your in for a ride.
Hit the break for the goods.
- First leaked screenshots of Ice Cream Sandwich hit the web, Honeycomb meets Gingerbread
- Google to purchase Motorola Mobility and 17,000 patents for $12.5b
- Samsung picks up CyanogenMod’s head honcho, now a Samsung employee
- Samsung to launch “revised Tab 10.1 in Septmeber? – Post 1 & Post 2
- Do you like the MIUI ROM? Now you can have a MIUI phone.
- Android top dog in Australia for smartphone sales – knocks iPhone off top spot
- Could the Nexus Prime be released in October?
- Editorial: Should Google buy WebOS from HP and roll it into Android? Why not?
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email