Lenovo have announced their IdeaPad A1 at IFA and it looks to be a fairly entry level model, but with a capacative screen and a name brand behind it, could this be a good bargain at $199?
- 1GHz single-core ARM Cortex A8 processor
- 3MP camera with an additional 0.3MP Front-Facing camera
- 7″ IPS LCD @ 1024 x 600-resolution
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Released in Blue, Black, White, Pink colours
- 8Gb of onboard storage – $199USD
- 16Gb of onboard storage – $249USD
- 32Gb of onboard storage – $299USD
Lenovo have advised that it will NOT be upgrading the tablet to Honeycomb or presumably Ice-Cream Sandwich, it does come pre-loaded with Navdroyd Offline GPS Software & Launch Zone widget. Lenovo are looking to launch this tablet around mid-late September. Question is with Ice-Cream Sandwich rumoured to be coming soon is a tablet loaded with Gingerbread going to cut it?