It seems the bigger Australian companies with iPhone apps are slowly, but surely, making their way to Android. Next up is Domino’s Pizza. Their new app is, as they put it, “a store in your pocket” meaning you can now order your favourite Domino’s pizzas (1.8 billion different selections according to them) from your Android device.
Here’s some of the finer points of the application:
– View premium quality ingredients to design your own pizza
– Cash and Credit Card payment options available
– The ability to customise your pizza and order in your own time
– More than 1.8 billion pizza combinations in the palm of your hand
– View Domino’s latest offers within the App and via the optional Widget
– Make ordering faster by creating an account and saving your favourite order for next time
– All Domino’s Value Range, Traditional Range and Premium Range pizzas and vouchers are available on our Android App
– Easy to navigate ordering process
So.. this means I get to try it out and charge the Ausdroid account as a business expense, right?! Hit up the application in the Android Market on your phone or the web store via the source link below.