Are you the proud owner of a T-Touch Tab from Telstra, only because that cheap price tag put any idea of the device being cheap and nasty out of your mind? Well if that’s the case, you’ll be happy to know you can now update you T-Touch Tab from Android 2.1 to Android 2.2 “Froyo” — pffft, who needs Gingerbread anyway.
If you’re a beginner to updating your device, Telstra and Huawei have made it as easy as possible; providing a 16-page guide. The update is around 216MB and you have to download it to your PC before you move it across to the device — just read the update guide and you’ll be good to go. Here are some of the benefits of the update..
- Improved Adobe Flash Player performance
- Applications can now be saved to a microSD card – freeing up internal memory
- New mobile hotspot features that allows you to share your data connection with other Wi-Fi capable devices
- Improved mobile web-browsing performance
- The update introduces voice activation of voice commands for call dialling, web searches and navigation searches
- Improved Microsoft Exchange support
Head over to the source link to start your update process and let us know how you go.