Looks like only 9 apps today, 2 of which are repeats, but still a 10 cent sale is pretty good and for those late to the party, you can grab Endomondo Sports Pro and Great Little War Game.
Today`s 10 cent apps :

Repeats :

Still enjoying this sale, although i`d like a few more apps than games but really i`ll take anything I can get.

Edit : There is a US based one which I didn`t add this morning cause I could find no way to get it NFL3D Live Wallpaper Unlocked Even with Market Enabler i`ve been unable to get this one, so i`m gonna crowd source this, anyone found a way to get this Live Wallpaper?

Source: Android Market.
    Andrew Palozzo

I managed to purchase Sim City.. but could never install it.. anyone have any luck with it? SGS2…

Carsten Bauer

My HTC Desire installed Simcity ok, but my SGS2 didn’t.. ?

Emkay
    Emkay

I’m surprised many apps are not ‘compatible’ with the SGSII… πŸ™

Galahad
    Galahad

Yeah, few apps not compatible with the Galaxy Nexus / ICS. Sucks.

Michael
    Michael
    Reply to  Galahad

Wow, that’s odd.Β  I would have expected that everything should be compatible with the Galaxy Nexus.Β  Does anybody have a device that does show Sim City Deluxe and Backstab HD?Β  Are they ‘tablet only’ or something?

Jake Oliver
    Jake Oliver
    Reply to  Galahad

Really? I get 8 on my Galaxy S running the CM9 alpha?

Can also confirm I can see Simcity and Backstab HD

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Hmm no sure about the 10 app per day. Today I only got 7 apps and 2 is repeated πŸ™
    I see no Sim City Deluxe. Same with the other day, there are some apps that are missing from my store… what’s going on?

EDIT: Just found out that if an app is incompatible it won’t show up. I am using SGS2.

3xile
    3xile

I only see 6 apps. Two of them I have purchased already. We are screwed.

Coda
    Coda

Seriously, don’t you guys have any news for this blog? In the last 3 days, there’s only ONE post each day, and all 3 posts for 3 days are all about 10 cents apps.

If your goal is driving the readers away from you blog, you’re doing a good job.

Grant Bridge
    Grant Bridge
    Reply to  Coda

Come on man, it’s nearly Christmas. Give these guys a break. It get’s quiet around Christmas time as business wind down for the break so not much news is likely to be happening between now and new year.

Just be grateful that you have something to complain about πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Reply to  Grant Bridge

i agree. ease up mate

Buzz Moody
    Reply to  Coda

There’s nothing going on around this time of year except for Galaxy Nexus news, and we’re not going to make up false rumours about devices just to get views.

William Sanders
    William Sanders
    Reply to  Coda

Don’t forget, it’s been the weekend. Not as much Android related news happens on the weekend, as businesses tend to do things on weekdays.

Slplowman
    Slplowman

You missed the suckers that are us only! Nfl 3d wallpaper is one of them. Tried using marlet enable but that didnt work… Google annoy the crap out of me with all their us-centric crap.

Daniel Tyson
    Daniel Tyson
    Reply to  Slplowman

Can`t get it either, not even through USVPN and using Market Enabler πŸ™

mc
    mc

I don’t like this trend of repeats. Its taking the gloss from the 100 free apps i was hoping for. Whats next’ free apps for 10 cents each.