Hello there readers, how are you all going this fine day? Good? Good to hear. As you may know, Team Ausdroid is fairly crazy for new devices (who would have guessed?) and with the Galaxy Nexus from Samsung & Google the latest piece of Android tech in the country — along with it being a Nexus device — has sent our team into a state of euphoria. But I’m sick of hearing from just them, I want to hear from you, the tech savvy readers.
- Where did you get your Galaxy Nexus from?
- How much did it set you back?
- How long have you had it for?
- At what point in time did you set your mind on getting one?
- Are you happy with it overall? If not, what would you like to see changed?
If you aren’t an owner of a Galaxy Nexus and you’re just here to read about what other people think of the device, I have a question for you (oh, read our review as well).
- Would you like us to try to give a Galaxy Nexus away?
We haven’t got a competition lined up, but if there’s enough demand we might be able to get a third-party to help us out! So go get everyone you know and tell them to get onto Ausdroid!