Hello fellow Ausdroidians and welcome to the 24th episode of the Ausdroid Podcast. This week is definitely a ride of a lifetime, we had drop outs, we had craziness, sprinkled with a dash of Moose Knuckle, we had it all. The first fifteen minutes is just a mad house, but that’s really what it’s all about. Seriously though, we did have some issues and I’ve left them all in to really give you a taste of the rawness you come to experience from listening to the podcast live. Anyways, sit back, hold on and enjoy the craziness that is the Ausdroid Podcast.
- Samsung might not unveil the Galaxy S III at MWC, doesn’t want lag between global launch and US Launch
- Samsung officially says there will be no Galaxy S II successor launching at MWC, will launch before mid-year
- Samsung to launch a 2GHz dual-core tablet with 2560×1600 resolution at MWC?
- Sony’s buyout of Ericsson’s share of Sony Ericsson approved and complete
- Rumour: Telstra to launch Galaxy S II 4G and Galaxy Note in the near future
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE expected to launch on Telstra in late Feb to early March
- Chrome Browser for Android launches in Beta form on Android Market
- We also spoke about franco Kernel, Android Open Kang Project & ClockworkMod Recovery Touch
- Scott: Tasker & NFC Task Launcher
- Geoff: Crackle
- Lucas: Chrome for Android Beta & franco.Kernel updater (Galaxy Nexus with ICS 4.0.3 only)
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email