It’s Sunday and there is no better time to listen to the world famous* Ausdroid Podcast. If your on your Sunday drive then get home now and get cracking, we got a good show for your listening pleasure, with HTC and Motorola getting a mention, Android 5.0 Jelly Bean getting real and also rumors and rubbish banter as per the usual. So if you have been hanging out for your Ausdroid goodness, it’s finally arrived in MP3 and AAC formats, because we don’t discriminate.
* Unverified Claim
- HTC Endeavor & Ville get a look in.
- This is the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G and it’s expected to launch on February 28 with the Galaxy Note and Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G
- Motorola gives us a timeline of Ice Cream Sandwich updates
- Motorola Atrix 3 leaks; internals include quad-core CPU, 3300mAh battery, 10MP camera
- Rumour: Android 5.0 ‘Jelly Bean’ to be released in Q2 2012, allow hot-swapping between Android and Windows 8
- We’re changing the way we review devices and we want your input!
- Including various ramblings about skins, Google/Motorola and heaps more…
- Daniel: StickMount Free
- Geoff: iTunes App Store Explorer Free
- Lucas: Stick It! $1.99
Buzz: facedroid $1.49
Listen to the podcast
Subscribe to the podcast
Download the podcast
Get in contact with us via our Podcast Email