The latest installment in the N.O.V.A series has just dropped into the Google Play store with a price of $7.49. N.O.V.A 3 is a 3MB initial download but a warning advises that the full install will be around the 2GB mark so make sure you have plenty of room on your phone. Looks to be a fairly nice single player mode but reports are that the multiplayer is pretty awesome as well.
Feature list :
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
I’ve been pretty happy with my Gameloft purchases so far and N.O.V.A 2 was pretty cool, so I’ll probably be checking this out fairly shortly to see how it goes.