If you’ve been dreaming of a white Christmas, then this year you can at least partially achieve your dream by treating yourself to a white coloured Motorola Razr M, which is available from today exclusively on the Telstra network.
The phone is available in Telstra stores and dealers such as JB Hi-Fi, Fone Zone and Leading Edge Telecoms for $0 upfront on the $60 Telstra Every Day Connect Plan on a 24 month contract on their 4G Network or you can purchase it outright for $600 RRP.
Motorola RAZR M Specs :
- 4.3″ 540 x 960 Super AMOLED Screen
- Dual-Core 1.5GHz CPU
- 8 GB internal memory; 4.5GB user available with microSD Card Slot
- 8 MP rear camera, 0.3 MP VGA front camera
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP>/li>
- Android 4.0 (4.1 promised)
- 4G LTE, DC-HSPA 3G
- 2000 mAh battery
- Approx. 14.7 hours Talk Time (3G)
- Approx. 250 hours Stamdaby Time (3G)
- 60.9×122.5×8.3mm @ 126 grams
This stunning new colour variant offers a beautifully designed pearlescent back cover was available at launch in the US but has only just been launched in Australia. I’m not normally a fan of white phones but the Razr M looks pretty good. The Ausdroid team has already looked at and reviewed the Razr M and we liked it, we’re even giving you the chance to win the black coloured Razr M.