If you’re into trading card games, then you may want to take a look at the newest release from Gameloft – Order & Chaos Duels. This is the latest in the series of Order & Chaos games which began with MMORPG game Order & Chaos Online almost a year ago and the more recent MOBA game Heroes of Order & Chaos.
The game is free to download but does contain in-app purchases for you to advance within the game. The game features Single-Player as well as Multi-Player modes to allow you to manage your cards as well as level up with quests.
- 250+ gorgeous cards to collect, with all the heroic fantasy art style of the Order & Chaos games (MMORPG & MOBA).
- Fast & accessible duels on the go with spectacular special magic effects for the cards.
- Deep content & strategy with the game mechanics of a traditional trading card game (TCG).
- Epic live and asynchronous online multiplayer games.
- Quests & adventures to fight against evil and free the world of Haradon.
- Optimize your deck for battle in solo & online multiplayer PvP modes.
Gameloft has also setup a dedicated website filled with tips and guides for players which you can access here. The game looks pretty good and if you’ve played the Order and Chaos series you’ll want to check out this game as well.