When Samsung launched the Galaxy S 4 a few weeks ago, they announced a number of accessories alongside the device. Samsung talked up a few things such as the flip cover and the S Band, but gave little information about pricing or availability.
SmaMobile and SamsungMania have published leaked details for all Galaxy S 4 accessories. Prices range from $19.99 for a protective cover right up to nearly $800 for a premium audio dock. The release dates in the following list refer to 2013 calendar weeks.
Prices and release dates, per SamMobile:
- S Band – $129.99 – availability unknown
- S View Cover – $69.99 – Week 14
- Wireless Charging Pad / Cover – $49.99 – Week 17
- Flip Cover – $34.99 – Week 14
- Pouch – $59.99 – Week 15
- Protective Cover+ – $19.99 – Week 14
- Headset – $29.99 – Week 15
- Extra Battery Kit – $29.99 – Week 15
- HRM – $79.99 – Week 15
- Body Scale – $129.99 – Week 15
- Game Pad – $99.99 – July
Prices (converted from CZK to USD) and release dates, per SamsungMania:
- Universal audio docking orb — $119.82 — Week 17
- Premium audio dock — $774.14 — availability unknown
Like many of the features on the Galaxy S 4, Samsung have come up with a wide range of ideas for accessories, including some we didn’t even realise we needed. It remains to be seen whether the prices and release dates on this list are accurate, or even whether everything will see an Australian release, but it’s good to see that Samsung is planning to make the accessories available at or around the launch date of the device – we’d appreciate Google taking note.
Which accessories are you planning to purchase? Let us know in the comments!