SamMobile have some pretty darn good sources, and this time they’ve received pictures and information about another 10″ Samsung tablet which might just be the Galaxy Tab 3 Plus. Using the Samsung codes GT-P8200, GT-P8210 and GT-P8220 it’s rumored to be available in 2 capacities — 32gb and 64gb — and sporting the Exynos Octa-core CPU there’s likely to be both 3G and non-3G models but it’s still sketchy as to what details we can believe.
For now the listed specifications are:
- Samsung Exynos 5410 Octa CPU
- Imagination Power SGX 544MP3 GPU
- 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB and 64GB Models
- MicroSD card storage expansion (up to 64B)
- 9000 mAh standard li-ion battery
- 10.055″ 2560×1600 display at 300PPI for the screen analysts out there
- 8 Megapixel camera
- 1080p Video recording at 30fps
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- IR Blaster
While SamMobile have often been very close, if not right on the mark, with rumours and leaks like this, it’s still important to remember that this is still speculation based on limited available facts.
Is there actually a market out there for 10″ Samsung Tablets, or has that ship sailed? Let us know in the comments below.