Punch Quest has finally made its way to Google Play. The app – which topped must-have lists for many a gamer earlier this year in its original iOS incarnation – is a fun retro-style side-scrolling fighter that never ends, and reminds me of an old arcade game – Double Dragon.
The developers gained some notoriety earlier this year when they announced that abandoned the original freemium model due to poor sales, instead pricing the game at $0.99 – the same price you’ll pay for it now on Android.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth
- Character customization
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map
- Tablet support
Collect goodies, power ups and fight the baddies in the seemingly endless scroller. Well worth the 99 cents for hours of fun, and you’re supporting developers.
Have you bought Punch Quest?